Teas have been around since before your great great great great great grandparents. And for good reasons too!
This isn’t an article about Tea vs Coffee, so don’t stop reading yet. However, for tea enthusiasts/lovers/connoisseurs, this article has been waiting for you!
Here’s a quick recap, on why teas are beneficial for you:
- They help calm your nerves (if you really need to)
- Great mood boosters, anytime of the day. (We promise)
- Because, Chai spice. Period.
- Great immunity boosters- the nutrient factors of teas help detox your body overall.
- It is the warm hug one needs during the day. (We did say it boost your mood)
- They can also aid in weight loss or diet lifestyles. (It’s completely natural too!)
- Helps improve digestion too. But one must be mindful about drinking tea not too close to meal time as certain teas are acidic and may have a reverse effect than intended.
- Did you know they are great for skincare routines too? (here’s an article that further elucidates why & how to get started https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/green-tea-face-mask#takeaway)
- They can be the best remedy or ease during seasonal flu’s too!
- By the way, if water is too boring for you. There’s always variety of teas available here at Hayawiia for much needed cups of hydration during the summer! 😉
Our teas are specially designed to provide for your lifestyle needs. Be it for diet reasons, relaxation or for detox. Read on to know what we offer and why:
These teas are certified organic herbs and spices. They are grown and harvested from the organic forest garden of Sri Lanka by a large network of small farmers. The produce is carefully handpicked, prepared and packed to meet the highest international organic standards.
The rejuvenate tea is an herbal infusion combining (the below) purposeful herbs to rejuvenate the soul.
Moringa - rich in antioxidant & anti-microbial properties
Lemongrass – beneficial to the nervous system
Ginger – excellent carminative to aid digestion
The energise tea contains is a unique flavour that will give you a burst of energy!
Cacao- rich in antioxidant
Cardamom- known for gastrointestinal protection & beneficial for cardiovascular issue.
Cinnamon- rich in antioxidant & antimicrobial properties & known to help retain good mental health.
Give your body a shot of detoxification with this warm cup of goodness!
Indulge in this aromatic blend of Krishna Tulsi, Rama Tulsi and Vana Tulsi to purify and cleanse your body of all toxins.
Complemented by Premium Green Tea that is rich in antioxidants.
Lemongrass to kick start your metabolism and weight loss.
Anti-inflammatory Turmeric that boosts immune function.
Along with ingredients like Peppermint Leaves, Cinammon, Coriander Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds and other natural antimicrobials.
A long-standing traditional beverage of Japanese culture, Matcha Green Tea is the highest quality powdered green tea available. Made from the nutrient-rich young leaves picked from the tips of shade-grown tea plants. Zevic Matcha Green Tea is steamed, stemmed and stone-grounded into very fine powder. Rich green color owing to the abundance of naturally occurring anti-Oxidants, this tea helps fight free radicals, reduces stress and improves endurance. Brew a perfect cup of tea for a complete detoxification of the body!
Hibiscus Green Tea is a delicious mixture of premium Darjeeling green tea, hibiscus flowers, and imbued with the deep aroma of peppermint leaves. Linked with a host of health benefits such as improving overall digestive health, every sip brings a mild aroma of 100% natural ingredients that improve your temperament, reduce oxidative stress and strengthen the functioning of the body from within!
Green tea is considered one of the world’s best superfoods which is lucky for us as we love the stuff. Add a sachet of Green Tea X50 to some chilled water, sip and enjoy the clean energy boost. No jitters! And it gets better, our polyphenol blend is great for assisting to boost your metabolism, support gut health and improve skin radiance.
Here are a few more products that are great if you wish to create your own concoction! You do you!
Stay tuned on our socials @hayawiiacom to stay updated on our ever-growing range for Tea.