Cultures To Love By Zoh Probiotics
Soy Tempeh, 25g
Your SCOBY is like a pet, and you want to get yours from an experienced SCOBY Farmer. Your first batch is a 1-litre batch. You can make larger batches after that. A good SCOBY is a one-time purchase. SCOBY's are super robust, and within no time, you'll have many more to brew, nurture and share with your friends and family.
Active kombucha mother culture, Active kombucha SCOBY organic tea, Organic sugar, Live active cultures.
Serving Size 150ml
- Energy (Kcal) 10
- Protein (g) 0
- Fats (g) 0
- Carbohydrates (g) 2
We at Hayawiia strive to ensure that the product information displayed on our website is accurate and up to date. However, products and their ingredients are liable to change. Due to this, we urge you to always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here. If you require information or have any queries regarding a product, please email our friendly Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org who would be happy to help.
While we do offer gluten-free options, please note that not all of these brands are baked or processed in entirely gluten-free facilities. While different areas are used and deep cleaning takes place, cross contamination could occur.
- 1 Packet-Tempeh Starter Culture
- 500g Soybeans
- Stainless-Steel Cooking Pot
- Thick Towel or Napkin
- Bowl with Sieve
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar
- Transparent Plastic Zip Pouch or Banana leaf
- Thermometer (optional)
- Soak the beans in adequate water for 10-12 hrs.
- Massage the beans till they split and the hull starts to float in the water.
- Carefully rinse and drain off the hull that is floating with the help of a sieve or colander.
- Boil the de-hulled beans in adequate water for an hour and discard the water.
- Lay the beans on a towel and leave it to dry. You can also leave it under the fan or blow-dry them with a hair dryer. (Make sure that the beans are dry before you proceed.)
- Leave the beans in a bowl till it reaches room temperature (20-34°C).
- Add 2 tbsp vinegar and mix well.
- Now add One packet of Tempeh Starter and mix well.
- Take a small plastic zip pouch and spread the beans to form 1-inch thick layer and close the zip pouch. You could also cover it in a banana leaf. Make a few holes with a toothpick and leave it to culture.
- Culture in a warm place, 30-350C for 24-48 hrs.
You may also like
you might need this
take another look